NDI ® Waveform Vectorscope Audio/Video Monitor
ndiScope software provides a real time, professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. ndiScope is designed to monitor NDI signals from SD up to 1080p60 HD and everything in between.
|Windows 7 or greater, macOS Version 10.14 Mojave and greater|
ndiScope provides HD image analysis with support for 601 and 709 color spaces. Multiple audio and video scopes can be selected in a variety of layouts depending on your monitoring needs. For SMPTE 2110/2022 monitoring, please see our 2110Scope and for 4K/UHD/HDR monitoring, please see our 4KScope/HDRScope.
ndiScope can display up to six video, data, or audio scopes at one time with pixel accurate 16 bit precision. ndiScope is ideal for HD mastering, DIT and broadcast monitoring, signal QC and remote monitoring. It is available as software, or a 1U hardware device, for Windows and macOS.
Main Use Cases
- HD monitoring and validating
- SD/HD monitoring, live production
- DIT pipelines
- Broadcast monitoring
- Remote network monitoring
- Post production
- Signal QC and final HD mastering
- 4K and QHD Support
- 16 channel audio support
- Front Panel Support
- Web interface for monitoring and configuration
- REST API
- H/S Scope for ChromaDuMonde
- High/Low Waveform
- RGB Overlay Waveform
- Error Logging
- All 4KScope features
- Network packet timing and chart
- 10G/25G/100G NIC support
- SMPTE 2110 and 2022
- File based scope set same as 4KScope
- Single sided analysis
- Full reference analysis
The Picture view shows the video signal, to confirm the source is correct and to display time code location. Both picture safe and title safe graticules are optionally available.
90 Seconds With 4KScope (ndiScope has all of the non 4K/HDR features)
Remote Desktop with 4KScope (ndiScope has all of the non 4K/HDR features)
Recommended Hardware Environment
ndiScope can run on a variety of hardware, but for real time performance on multiple scopes, here are some general guidelines:
- A recent Intel, AMD or NVidia with at least 1G memory card is fine for the GPU
- A recent Quad Core i5/i7/AMD processor with at least 8G of RAM
Supported I/O Hardware
Please note: if you need to work with 4K formats supported by some of the below hardware, see 4KScope.
- Bluefish444: Epoch Supernova, Epoch Neutron, KRONOS
- AJA: KONA LHe/plus, KONA LHi, KONA 3G, KONA 4, KONA IP, KONA 5, KONA HDMI, Io-XT, Io-4K, OEM2K, Corvid Series, U-TAP
- Blackmagic (version 11/12 drivers required): UltraStudio, DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Intensity, Mini Recorder, UltraScope, HyperDeck, Ursa, BMPCC
- NewTek: NDI®
- Inogeni: 4K, 3G, DVI, VGA/CVBS
- Magewell: HDMI and SDI USB-3 devices
- Logitech: HDMI Screen Share
- Elgato: Game device capture devices
- Mokose: HDMI/SDI USB-3
- Epiphan: AV.io HDMI/SDI/4K
- Digitnow: HDMI USB Capture
- Rybozen: HDMI USB Capture
- Microsoft: USB Cameras
- UVC: Most (USB Video Class) compliant video devices
Download ndiScope 7.0
End User License Agreement: International Canadian
Available for Windows 7 or greater, or macOS Version 10.14 Mojave and greater. Please note, Apple's M1 devices are not currently supported.
To ensure optimal hardware support, please make sure your drivers are up to date:
Blackmagic Design drivers (12.x)
AJA drivers (16.x) [UVC/U-Tap drivers are in OS]
Please check out a demo to confirm your workflow is supported. Once you are happy with ndiScope, delivery is effected via licensing.
More great products from Drastic
videoQC is a suite of video and audio analysis and playback tools with both visual and automated quality checking tools. videoQC will take the media coming into your facility and perform a series of automated tests on video, audio and metadata values against a template, then analyze the audio and video. It includes...