Network Video Analyzer
The Network Video Analyzer software provides a real time, professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. The Network Video Analyzer is designed to monitor SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022 and optionally, baseband video signals and TR-01. It supports SDR and HDR image analysis with support for 601, 709, 2020, HDR10 and WCG color spaces. Multiple audio and video scopes can be selected in a variety of layouts depending on your monitoring needs. For baseband/SDI monitoring only, please see our 4kScope/HDRScope.
The Network Video Analyzer can display up to six video, data, or audio scopes at one time with pixel accurate 16 bit precision in SDR or HDR. The Network Video Analyzer is ideal for HDR mastering, DIT and broadcast monitoring, signal QC and remote monitoring. It is available as software, or a 1U hardware, for Windows, macOS and Linux. .
IP Timing, Vectorscope (with WCG support), Waveform Luma, Waveform RGB, Waveform YCbCr (with HDR10 support), Histogram RGB, Histogram Luma, Chromaticity, Status
Audio Vectorscope, Audio Waveform, Audio Histogram, Audio Phase, Audio Meters in RMS or Loudness
Red only, Green only, Blue only, Luma only, Zebra luma, Zebra chroma, Clipping, Edge difference, Focus assist, Flip/flop, False color, Opacity, Luma key, Greenscreen/chroma key
Closed caption display (608, 708, OP-47), error logging, 8/10/12 bit processes as 16 bit, HTML5/Web remote access, zoom and pan, user markers, signal compare, frame capture and more
Main Use Cases
- SMPTE 2110/2022 monitoring and validating
- Network monitoring. live production
- Broadcast monitoring
- Remote network monitoring
- Post production
- Signal QC and network QC
- Video Inputs: SMPTE 2110/2022-6 (SD, HD, UHD, 4K SDI, Analogue with option IO board)
- Audio Input: Up to 16 channels of 24 bit embedded (AES/EBU or analog with optional IOboard)
- Display: HD to 4K SDR or HDR display
- Format Support: SD, HD (i/p/sf), (UHD, 4K up to 60p single/dual/quad/2si requires optional)
- Processing: 8, 10, 12 but input with 16 bit processing, 32 lines of vertical blank
The following scope layouts are available: a single scope, two scopes side by side, four scopes in a 2x2 grid, or six scopes in two rows of three.